YOUR WELLBEING IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!
Maintaining a safe and welcome environment is crucial to By the Sea Guests Bed & Breakfast & Suites.
Due to COVID-19, our hotel has adopted enhanced cleanliness practices to safeguard our guests and staff members. Our new policy follows the latest measures provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). They are designed to prevent the spread of viruses and apply to all guest rooms, suites, public areas, and the beach house. Here is what we’re doing to keep you safe:
- Masks – All staff members and guests can wear masks in common areas if preferred. This may change at any time without notice.
- Keeping our Distance – We have implemented social distancing measures in public spaces of the hotel, including the beach and veranda.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations – Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the common areas of the hotel.
- Enhanced Cleaning – All rooms are disinfected with EPA-rated hospital grade cleaners prior to arrival and are cleaned with two staff members one at a time from start to finish to prevent the spread of germs.
- No Daily Maid Service – No hotel personnel will enter your room unless requested to do so if able to accommodate. Fresh towels, linens, and shampoo can be provided upon request.
- Contactless Check-In & Checkout– Your keys, parking permit, and instructions to your room will be in an envelope with your name on it on the porch in the front building by the beach. The credit card on file will be charged the remaining balance unless called a few days in advance with another card. You can also leave your keys in the key box, located in the bed & breakfast or in your room upon checkout. Someone will be at the front desk during normal business hours in case you have any questions.
- Plexiglass – The front desk is equipped with plexiglass for safety precautions.
- Disinfecting Keys – Keys are sanitized after guest checkout.
- Always Adapting – We monitor the CDC for the latest updates as new research is received and quickly adapt our policy. We provide training and education to all staff members about the latest safety and cleanliness guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you for another safe season!